Sage Smoke Benefits
Sage is a plant that dates back to Ancient Greece. It is popular in Asian cultures and countries in the East. A natural therapeutic pain soother that is used by many people to reduce stomach pain, bloating, cortisol, hormonal imbalances, and digestive problems.
In addition to the medical benefits mentioned above, this ancient plant has far more to offer than meets the eye. The leaves of this plant play an important role in curing depression, boosting positive energy, enriching ones spiritual aura, and clearing away negative energy and spirits from a place.
Traditional Uses of Sage:
- Drinking sage tea eases bloating and period cramps.
- Inhaling clay sage oil reduces hormonal imbalances and cortisol levels.
- Adding sage to food aids in relieving digestive problems such as diarrhea and stomach aches.
See Also: The Amazing Benefits of Coconut Oil
As for the spiritual function of this plant, if used correctly it can do wonders for a person’s life. In order to benefit from the leaves of the plant, the following steps should be applied for each of the following results:
Cleansing the House of Evil Spirits:
- Get a bunch of dried sage leaves and place them in a pot.
- Burn the leaves until smoke is visible.
- Wait until the flames are no longer lit and then smudge the ashes in every corner of your house.
Boosting Energy after a Bad Day at Work:
- Burn the dried sage leaves.
- Walk around the smoke and inhale the smoke of the burned leaves.
- Keep the smoked pot of dried leaves in the room you sleep in until the smoke fades away.
Relieving Depression and Negative Aura:
- Get clay sage oil incense.
- Pour three drops of this incense on a protective plate over a burning candle.
- Inhale the incense for about 30 minutes while sitting or meditating.
See Also: Great Tips for healthy, Glowing Skin
Have you ever used sage smoke for any of the above reasons? Did it work for you? We’d love to hear your feedback in the comment section below.