Tips for better SEO ranking
Let’s begin this post with some important facts: 1) Every business needs SEO to be found online, 2) Keeping up with future trends is very essential for your business, 3) Improving SEO ranking is a difficult task but not an impossible one.
So, with this knowledge in mind, what are the latest SEO trends you need to keep an eye on? And what can you do to improve your site’s ranking? Let’s discuss this very important topic here.
2018 SEO Trends:
First of all, let’s begin by listing the latest SSEO trends for 2018 to get a better feel of what needs to be done:
- There are more HTTPS websites on Google’s page 1 searches.
- More search engine results page (SERP) features are being displayed.
- The use of voice search has dramatically increased.
- More focus is being placed on the user’s search intent.
- Google is on the lookout for Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs).
See Also: Critical SEO Mistakes You Must Avoid
So what do these trends mean for your business?
SEO ranking checklist:
- Publish unique, fresh & relevant content
- Make sure that your site is SSL certified.
- Think of what your customers might be searching for and provide a direct answer for it.
- Write highly structured and text-heavy content.
- Understand search results before trying to rank for certain keywords.
- Check autosuggest results at the bottom of SERPs.
- Create a killer mobile website and implement AMP to your posts.
- Make sure you include title, description and keyword metadata when designing your website.
- Focus on adding relevant links within your content.
- Always use alt tags to describe your audio and video media.
That’s all for now! Short, sweet and straight to the point – and probably not too SEO friendly!!
Check the video below for an advanced tutorial on higher Google rankings.
See Also: Tips for Writing SEO Friendly Blogposts
Can you share with us any more SEO ranking trends or tips? We would love to hear from you in the comment section below.